2023 chrysalis events
save the dates and plan to join us!
Recognition and Celebratory Events
Join us to meet the partners your investments support.
- Chrysalis GirlPower Mentors Reception: Tuesday, June 27, 6 to 7:30 pm @Location to be announced
- Chrysalis Scholars Awards Reception: Wednesday, July 26, 6:30 to 8 pm @Location to be announced
Coffee with Chrysalis
Hear about emerging and important topics of concern to girls and women.
- Friday, July 14 - Julie Larson, LCSW
- Friday, August 11
- Friday, October 13
@Chrysalis Office – 8:30 to 9:30 am
Chrysalis Conversations Speaker Series
Highlighting local leaders whose experience and wisdom are informative and inspirational. Thank you for joining us for the 2023 series - we look forward to seeing you next year!
- Leading with Inclusivity: Dr. Amy Bingaman and Cheltzie Miller-Bailey - Tuesday, March 7
- Integrating Self and Business: Christina Moffatt and Blanca Plasencia - Tuesday, April 4
- Journey to Entrepreneurship: Perlla Deluca and Taufeek Shah - Tuesday, May 2
Opportunities to learn and engage with men who care about the success of girls and women and who know they have an active role to play.
- Inspired Men Friendraiser featuring Guitarras ATM - Thursday, June 29, 5:30 to 7:00 pm @El Fogon, 1250 8th Street, West Des Moines
Raising funds and awareness about timely and significant events, experiences, and insights from a nationally recognized speaker.
- What is a Girl Worth? featuring Rachael Denhollander - Tuesday, October 31, 11:30 am to 1 pm @Sheraton West Des Moines
Inspired Event tickets and tables available now!